Thursday, May 1, 2014

Budgeting Bloggers: April

So I think I mentioned previously that some overspending on various things in March led me to put myself on a shopping hiatus for April. I actually did pretty well, though I did snag this skirt from Forever 21 using a store credit I had from a return. Total cost out of pocket? A whopping 80 cents. (The skirt itself is $10.80 full-price, so you can and should totally snag one yourself!)

5-1-14

I suppose technically I did also buy some items from Whitney's closet cleaning-out sale, but I bought them yesterday and haven't received them yet, so I'm just gonna count them as part of my May budget ;)

Once again, I'm joinig Franziska's Budgeting Bloggers link-up. Head over there and check out all the other bloggers' sweet scores!

3 comments:

  1. Great skirt. It'll look amazeballs on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL. Such an awesome deal! WIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! I wish I only spent 80 cents this month, that's seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!