Wednesday, August 27, 2014

White pants

8-27-14b

8-27-14c

8-27-14d
blouse: The Limited via Discount Fashion Warehouse
slacks: Express via DFWh
heels: Target
necklace: Etsy

Oh, white pants. You are both awesome and terrifying. I mean, I'm a clumsy person. I knock things over and drop things and spill things like it's my job. And yet, I own a pair of white slacks, a pair of white denim capris and a white skirt. And thus far (knock on wood) I've managed to wear all three on multiple occasions without incident.

In other news, I've been crafting up a storm lately. Working on our DIY wedding flowers, making our save-the-date magnets (tutorial coming soon) and sending off invitations to my friend Hayley's baby shower have all kept me busy.

Fortunately, there's a long weekend coming up and I don't have any plans besides GSD: Getting Shiz Done. Bonus: Matt's going out of town one of the nights so I won't be temped to pull another lazy Saturday watching movies on the couch ;) Please tell me I'm not the only one who's more productive when her significant other isn't around!

1 comment:

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!