Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stupid technology

Well, thanks to the most asinine app update I've ever seen in my life, I have inadvertently deleted a bunch of photos from Flickr. Including all the blog photos between February and my last post, as well as all my photo-a-day shots from the same time period. I know I have all the blog photos backed up, but I'm not sure about the photo-a-day ones. Bear with me while I re-upload and re-link all my blog pics from the last couple of months. Hint: It likely won't happen till after things settle down post-wedding this weekend.

UGH. Tech, you are so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!