Monday, December 5, 2011

Feeling fall

Okay, so fall and winter are definitely not my favorite seasons. But when I wear outfits like this, I find that I don't mind autumn so much. I'm pretty much in love with everything about this outfit (except maybe the weird poses in these photos, I guess), which is kind of sad because this is definitely an autumn-only type of outfit. Eh. Doesn't change the fact that this is one of my top 10 favorite outfits that I've blogged so far.








shirt and cardi: The Limited
jeggings: Burlington Coat Factory
boots: Target
necklace: Forever 21
nail polish: Essie, "Wrapped in Rubies"

Favorite things about this outfit: The mustard/teal color combo. The rich jewel tones throughout, actually. The boots. The boots again. Jeggings are comfy. Can I say "the boots" a third time?

In other news, it's been raining nonstop since early yesterday afternoon. It's gross. Not that the alternative (snow) is any better, in fact I much prefer to make my morning commute in the rain than the snow. But that doesn't change the fact that rain in December is still gross.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit; everything clicks. That color-combo is one of the best I've ever seen. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours too! And you know, I'd prefer snow because then it'd actually feel like it is almost winter. This rain is just confusing me!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!